Friday, February 9, 2007

Shopping (or, The Glamorous Life, Part II)

I currently shop at Ross. It's an interesting Third World experience. If you can deal with it, there are some good cheap clothes to be found.

The fabled Rodeo Drive is lined with the same overpriced clothing chains you see everywhere.

Ross is next to my former office at KMart. When I first moved to L.A., I was without a computer, and I found out that you can surf the internet at KMart for free. So I was travelling back and forth between KMart and the library, trying to check my e-mail and take care of other business online. I gotta say, there were some real nuts at KMart, although my roommate D. said it was just as bad at Kinko's. The nuttier you are, the louder your cell phone conversations, it seems.

During that time, two people I came across INSISTED they had seen me in the movies.

No comments: