Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Wash, Rinse, Repeat

Visited my seventh placement agency (third in entertainment) since moving to Los Angeles today. Took all the computer tests again-- Word, Excel, typing. The Excel test was actually quite difficult, and I had to struggle through it during what has become my afternoon naptime.

I was sent home with a temp assignment that starts tomorrow and lasts a couple of weeks. Front desk at another advertising agency (ad agencies falling under the entertainment umbrella), but this one is in my neighborhood, and I'm thankful for that.

I was told again that asking for a minimum starting salary in the mid-thirties is a bit much for entertainment. So crazy. The agent I spoke with, who was very nice, floated an interesting job possibility by me, but it only pays in the high 20s. The 20s!

No comments: