Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Fun Jobs and Other Fairy Tales

I had lunch today with a very nice friend of a friend who works at CBS (walking distance!). He told me to look at their job listings and let him know what I might be interested in. I picked out a librarian job but am not sure I have the right technical background for it. I also chose an administrative assistant position in casting. Sounded interesting and fun! He then warned me, as did my roommate, that casting is the most grueling job in all of Babylon.

If I'm going to make a career change into entertainment, it's now or never, because I'm already so much more tired and cranky then I used to be. I don't know how much job stress I can take.

2 comments:

Amy L said...

oh man, cranky and tired i know! lol

Anonymous said...

oooh---a librarian job in entertainment...well that sounds really cool--maybe with your experience/education they would be willing to train where you may need it...break a leg with all that!