Thursday, June 7, 2007

Dating on Location

There was a film crew shooting at Greystone Park yesterday when I met my date. We then went hiking in Franklin Canyon, and a woman wearing nothing but a scanty blouse was participating in a photo shoot at the entrance to the hiking trail. Only in L.A.

I was actually asked out on a date in the frozen food section of Whole Foods this morning, but I can't fit in another prospect at the moment. This guy said he was a "producer," but he seemed like a nice person.

I now think that Vogue (or was it Elle?)article about dating in L.A. had some truth in it. I seem to have hit a vein of very nice, smart, successful, late thirties/ early forties men looking for serious relationships. They all seem very sincere and are not the "player" types that one associates with Los Angeles. I don't think they've had an easy time on the dating scene here.

No comments: