Wednesday, June 6, 2007

A Walk in The Park

I had a crazy easy interview with another entertainment temp agency this morning. I didn't even have to take their computer tests. It was just, "Oh, you seem like a great candidate, we'll get you out there to assist some top people." There's also some bad blood between them and another agency that put me through the ringer when I first moved to L.A.

As with my parking sticker, I may have suffered for nothing for the past five months. Although now the city has screwed up the parking records and denied my roommate a new sticker because I have one.

After the interview I met a date in the grounds of Greystone Mansion and Park in Beverly Hills. Very peaceful spot in the middle of the city.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, cool!
I so hope things are turning around! Keep me posted, Elizabeth!!!!

Unknown said...

Yes, good luck!