Monday, May 21, 2007

Back to the Books

On Wednesday I have an interview with the library system here. Since I know I'm going to be in L.A. for at least another year, I'm now in a position to make the commitment. Frankly, I also could use some "damage control" on my career and finances since things are not exactly turning out as planned.

Five months ago I could have answered any library related questions at the drop of a hat, but now I'm actually somewhat concerned about blowing the interview. So much has happened in the intervening five months that the slow hard drive that is my brain may have trouble recalling answers in an interview.

If it doesn't work out, I figure I can always find another job answering the phone somewhere.

2 comments:

Amy L said...

good luck!

Anonymous said...

I'm sure it's like riding a bike..i'm sure sure you're you're SUPER qualified..