Saturday, April 7, 2007

A Plague of Locusts

There was an article on the front page of the L.A. Times yesterday about global warming that explained how the Southwest might become another dust bowl due to climate change. While I was living in Austin, debating whether I should move to Los Angeles and pondering my life on a micro level, I was also coping with the concern that global warming is going to annihilate the human race! It's difficult to take your personal aspirations seriously when that concern is running in the background.

Work was better yesterday, and I think I can hold on. I should be able to make a decision on that by the end of the month. Although, given the number of golfer types in the office, I do still think I would be better suited to working with entertainment industry misfits.

No comments: