Monday, March 5, 2007

Back to Business, Part II

Had an interview today with an import/ export company for the travel industry. The experience had me feeling like I was in a Coen brothers film.

Found out import/export and hospitality are two of the biggest industries behind entertainment here.

A connection was able to get me an interview with a big entertainment temp agency in town that I had previously not heard back from. That is tomorrow morning. Then I have a temp job in the afternoon at an investment firm in, yes, Santa Monica again. That agency initially wanted to send me to Encino for the week but I told them I couldn't do it. I still have to work in another permanent job interview this week that's in my area of town.

Starting to feel a bit bedraggled...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Bedraggled,

I hope your interview goes well tomorrow am, and that you can sleep tonight! I'm glad you turned down Encino--I think that's the last thing you need right now--a week long job far away...

break a leg,
L